Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tuesday & Wednesday night = One interesting results duo!!

Well Again let me quickly sum up the two days in one blog! :D

Idol - We took on Elvis and captured the idea from the Cirque Du Soleil show "Viva Elvis". All of the contestants stood out and make good impressions. Tonight - I'm so glad Andrew is gone! Take a tip buddy, stop ruining great pop songs. I hated that Katie had to go home, cause she's like the next JoJo. Tim Urban just bores me, enough said!

DWTS - It was shocking to see Aiden leave the show, he was really getting more developed with his dancing. OMG did the have some good dance performances though. I love the ballroom kids with their piece from Mark Ballas, but the Travis Wall piece with the Contemporary/Ballet dancers were so awesome. It makes me want to get back into the full swing of dancing again. Hopefully when I transfer from my community college to the 4 year college, I can study dance with theater.

Glee - I'm so happy to have one of my favorites back! It was a great episode and having Idina Menzel and Jonathon Groff made it 10 times better! I can't wait for the Madonna episode next week cause that Vogue remake with Jane Lynche was amazing!!

http://bit.ly/voguefb1 - Sue Sylvester's "Vogue"


Fierce and Vogue!

No comments:

Post a Comment