Sunday, August 1, 2010

Let's Catch Up Shall We?? :D

Well I thought I should do a new blog post since it has certainly been a while. There's been a lot going on in the shows I've watched. So I'm going to do my best to summarize my week of shows! LOLZ!

HUGE - We just get to see more of the great days of Camp Victory and the bonds that are made between most of the campers

Pretty Little Liars - More and more Secrets are getting released and things get juicier as we see how everything is linked to Allison's death.

Make It Or Break It - The girls are figuring out how to improve on their skills of being a gymnast, even if it means starting over again. Plus relationships are either coming together or pulling apart, even if it means the perfect marriage splits.

SYTYCD - We've reached the Top 4 and both of my favorites are no longer on the show. But i don't know, Kent and Lauren are kinda changing my mind :D

Hot In Cleveland - This show you just can't go wrong with! It always keeps your laughing and as my mom says it's like the new Golden Girls! I can't wait to see what happens next.

Real World New Orleans - Can this season get any more dramatic?? OH YES IT CAN! But it obviously keeps me watching and it's becoming another one of my favorite seasons.

And for the rest of the weekend I'm watching EUReKA, Color Splash: Miami, Dear Genevieve, Curb Appeal, Kourtney & Khloe Take on Miami, and Holly's World

So hopefully that gets you updated well enough! Hehehe ;)

Fierce and Love <3



No comments:

Post a Comment